Monday

Untitledforyou

Фліт говорит



My name is

I who sees everything
I am
at once myself
and always

I am

with the lids of my eyeholes
crabbed in cakegoo
Focusing
the everything

unfocused

My mouth itself
is dry and
my skin itself
is full of ECK ECKS
EEEHS and =||=|||=||=isms

I live

It seems
in a mass
of
tangled shoelaces

Every where

I turn

shoe laces

tangled

I don't know their history
for whence
or where
nor how
they met
this state
I spend
my wholelife

attempting

untanglement


I forget
to eat
and my belly goes...

All no sense
that is what they say

I tend to like things
but I can't smell them
Nope

Just the
me being

unimportant
unattractive
and unfigured

It is the hands of my fingers
too close to my face

It is the shelf of myself

I smell

So
I must go
To find a path
and relations in the transient


I wake up
off to new paths I say

I walk
and walk

Till my breath itself
gets tiny
and my foot itself
gets angry

I turn
back
to my shoelaces

One day I saw a man on my path
He saw me

he shook out
a "Blick, Blick, Blick."
His hand thrust to his eyes
to blind his sight


of me
I am not

a match
for eyes

Unlike others
I don't
have the pieload
of nebulae
or
the breezy hair
nor the nubulous bloom
of face

In me
The Mother Of Natures
plants are few

She once gave to me a rash

then mites

I wish the asking
is what she did


But
back

to the man

back to the man
blinded
from my lack

of
vernality

"Where is the atrium?"
He asked
"Where is the court?"

"Could be
could be
could be?"

and I futility pointed
with all my points
in every direction
a body could point

"But,
not on my path.
There is no atrium,
no court,
no steakhouse,
no gardens of the public."

He must of peeked
threw his hands
of humanity
for He gave
the word

"Disgusting"

to my points

Then
"No help,
no help
at all."
Then
"To hell with you."

Then off

Nice thing
these citizens
with their
burden ships

It is the them
I see
their
fatskinnyness

their skin
for eruptions
They dock
they port
they shop
for
the medications
They rally
for
the colon
of family

I like for them
with all my

likeness

No comments:

Post a Comment